This article is for those people who are currently writing articles for different magazines and who are looking for ways on how they can better serve their audience. These tips are definitely for you:
1. Pick an interesting topic. Your audience will decide if they are going to read your articles based on your chosen topic. As you surely want to grab these people by the throat, write something that they will find extremely interesting, useful, or entertaining. As much as possible, pick topics that are relatively new or target angles that were not yet explored by other writers before. Of course, you need to take the theme of your magazine into consideration. You do not want to talk about breast enhancement when you are writing for men is magazine, right?
2. Do your research. As a writer, it is your job to make sure that your articles will come out as informative as possible. Research your chosen topics thoroughly by reading relevant online and offline resources, by conducting interviews, and by talking to experts. Ensure that you verify the information that you have gathered and ensure that they are based on facts before you include them in your articles. You do not want to mislead your readers, right?
3. Make it entertaining. One of the main reasons why people spend their money on magazines is because they would like to be entertained. So, do not offer them something that sounds like a boring encyclopedia. Write your articles in a very upbeat manner. Keep your tone casual and write as if you are talking to your friends. Use lay man is terms as much as possible. Ask questions, tell jokes, and share your personal experiences or stories that are related to the topic that you are discussing.
4. Make it easy to skim through. You audience will most likely to read your articles if they are easy on the eyes or scannable. So, write using several but short paragraphs. Then, use bullet lists or subheadings when needed. Also, it will help if you can just highlight the most important information that you are giving out. This will help your readers easily find the exact information that they are looking for.
5. Use images and statistics. Your articles will sound more credible and more interesting to read if you use statistics. So instead of saying – A lot of women are now thinking twice about getting married – you can say – based on recent survey conducted on September 01, 2010, 57% of women across America do not want to get married due to the following reasons. As you can see, the second sentence can easily make your articles sound more powerful. Also, use images especially if you are allowed by your editor to fill up at least 2-3 pages of the magazine. These pictures can surely help your readers in visualizing what you are trying to tell them and will help you in easily getting your message across.
What if you could learn how to package and sell your coaching packages for k, k, even k or k? Watch this video: High Ticket Selling Secrets
Do you want to read more articles like this? Go here: High Ticket Coaching