Yoga is a way of life, an art of virtuous living or an included system for the advantage of the body, mind and inner spirit. This art originate, was perfected and skillful in India thousands of years ago.
The reference to yoga are available in ‘Upanishads’ and ‘Puranas’ collected by Indian Aryans in the later Vedic and post- Vedic era.
The main credit for arrange yoga goes to Patanjali who wrote ‘Yoga Sutra’, two thousand Years ago.
He described the principles of the full eight fold yogic regulation. He calm the treatise in brief code words known as ‘Sutras’.
Even individuals who have just started working the various yoga poses can reap the reimbursement of yoga as the various yoga asanas or postures depending on their intensity levels are extremely useful in strengthening ones lower back, legs, hands, feet, spine, shoulders and so on.
In fact advanced yoga asanas which require the individual to focus on their breathing technique and even mediate are also known to help one to relax and thereby be able to concentrate on the various parts of their body and their demands thereby pleasing them onto a path of self discovery and self realization.
1. Regarding the quantity of food, it should be moderate (mitahara), only that which satisfies one’s appetite.
2. One should avoid overeat, fasting or eating once a day. Stale or non-nutritious food, you know, is harmful.
3. The clothing should be movable and as scanty as likely, because maximum amount of the skin should be bare to air.
4. Form-fitting cotton/Lycra pants and shirts are the best.
5. The breathing be supposed to be long and deep. The mouth be supposed to be closed and inhale and breathe out only through the nose.
6. Always take a mat of kusa or any other lawn or hay for sitting postures.
7. For lying posture use a woolen carpet, and spread a clean sheet over it.
1. Yoga is recognized to increase suppleness; yoga has posture that triggers the different joints of the body. Including those joints that are not acted upon with regular exercises routines.
Yoga Benefit 2: Yoga also increases the lubrication of joints, tendon and tendons. The well-researched yoga position exercises the different tendons and ligaments of the body.
3. yoga also massages all organs of the body. Yoga is possibly the only exercise that can work on through your inner organs in a thorough manner, as well as those that hardly get externally stirred during our entire lifetime.
4. Yoga acts in a wholesome manner on the various body parts. This stimulation and massage of the organs in turn reimbursement us by keeping away disease and providing a forewarning at the first likely instance of a likely onset of disease or disorder.
Yoga for Weight Loss
1. There are various Yoga asana like Paschimottanasana, Bhujangasana, Halasana, Dhanurasana, Veerasana, Trikonasana, Ardha Matsyendrasana which are specially meant for weight reduction. Following few of them frequently will certainly help you lose flab.
2. Incase you are a thyroid patient and you have unusually gained weight. You must go for Sarvangasana and Matasyasana for examination on the hormonal secretion of your thyroid gland.
3. Regular Yoga asana done with Sun greeting (Surya Namaskar) is also very helpful in weight reduction.
4. Regularly practicing Pranayamas for instance Kapalabhatti, Anuloma-Viloma and Bhastrika not only help in weight decrease but equally helps in achieving a better muscle tone and endurance.
Read more on Swami Ram Dev Yoga Bookand Yoga Benefits and Over Masturbation
Dr. Sarkozy Mikal