In Bible Vs Quran: we shall judge angels?
In the Bible, Paul said:
1) Do you not know that the Lord’s people shall judge the world?
2) Do you not know that we shall judge angels?
It follows that Paul and his fellows shall judge angels.
In the Quran,
The Angels prostrate to Allah, they do not show pride, they do all that they are commanded to do and they never ever disobey Allah.
[See the previous article, In Bible Vs Quran: Angels in the Hell?]
2. Allah is the Owner, the Master, and the Judge of the Day of Judgment.
In the Day of Judgment, Allah will ask every human being for what he has done in the life of this word; no injustice will there be that day.
In the Day of Judgment, Allah will not ask the Angels because they never ever sin.
According to the Islamic teachings, anyone says or believes that Paul and his fellows shall judge angels is a disbeliever and will dwell in the Eternal Hell in the Hereafter.
The Bible, New International Version
1 Corinthians 6:2-3
2 Or do you not know that the Lord’s people will judge the world? And if you are to judge the world, are you not competent to judge trivial cases?
3 Do you not know that we will judge angels? How much more the things of this life!
The Quran, Yusuf Ali translation
16) The day whereon they will (all) come forth: not a single thing concerning them is hidden from Allah. Whose will be the dominion that day?” that of Allah, the one the irresistible!
17) That day will every soul be requited for what it earned; no injustice will there be that day, for Allah is swift in taking account.
18) Warn them of the day that is (ever) drawing near, when the hearts will (come) right up to the throats to choke (them); no intimate friend nor intercessor will the wrong-doers have, who could be listened to.
19) Allah knows of (the tricks) that deceive with the eyes, and all that the hearts (of men) conceal.
20) And Allah will judge with (justice and) truth: but those whom (men) invoke besides him, will not (be in a position) to judge at all. Verily it is Allah (alone) who hears and sees (all things).
Back to my question to the smart and interested reader:
Are the Scholars truthful when they claim that the Quran quoted from the Bible?
Professor Dr. Ibrahim Khalil
Prof. of Clinical and Chemical Pathology, Head (ex-) of Clinical Microbiology and Infection Control Unit, Ain-Shams University. Cairo, Egypt. President of the Egyptian Society of Inventors, Honorary President of SPIC-Egypt (The Society of Practitioners of Infection Control – Egypt), Co-Chief Editor of the Egyptian Journal of Lab. Medicine. Member of the Egyptian union of Writers, Published 5 Books and some 60 Medical Articles, Supervisors for 79 PhD theses and111 Master Degree theses.