In Bible Vs Quran: Angels in the Hell?
In the Bible,
The Angels were cast down from all their glory and dignity, for their disobedience.
2. the Angels sinned
the Angels did not keep their positions of authority
The Angels abandoned their proper dwelling
God sent the sinned Angels to hell,
God put the sinned Angels in chains of darkness to be held for judgment.
In the Quran,
The Angels prostrate to Allah
The Angels are not proud; they do not show pride
The Angels do all that they are commanded and they do what they are ordered.
The Angels never ever disobey Allah in that which He orders.
Very quick interpretation
The Bible does not tell
1) Who are the sinned Angels?
2) What are their names?
3) What they have done?
4) When, where and how they have sinned?
We have the right to know.
In the Quran and Hadith,
1) The Angels were created from pure light,
2) They have no sex,
3) They do not eat, drink, sleep or rest
4) The Only Choice that the Angels have is to OBEY Allah.
5) The Angels never ever disobey Allah in that which He orders.
6) Anyone says or believes that the Angels sin and disobey their lord:
Is a disbeliever
Has no faith
Will dwell in the Eternal Hell in the Hereafter
The Bible, New International Version
2 Peter 2:4
For if God did not spare Angels when they sinned, but sent them to hell, putting them in chains of darkness to be held for judgment;
And the Angels who did not keep their positions of authority but abandoned their proper dwelling—these he has kept in darkness, bound with everlasting chains for judgment on the great Day.
The Quran, Yusuf Ali translation
(49) And to Allah doth obeisance all that is in the heavens and on earth, whether moving (living) creatures or the Angels: for none are arrogant (before their lord).
(50) They all revere their lord, high above them, and they do all that they are commanded.
O ye who believe! Save yourselves and your families from a fire whose fuel is men and stones, over which are (appointed) Angels stern (and) severe, who flinch not (from executing) the commands they receive from Allah, but do (precisely) what they are commanded.
Professor Dr. Ibrahim Khalil
Prof. of Clinical and Chemical Pathology, Head (ex-) of Clinical Microbiology and Infection Control Unit, Ain-Shams University. Cairo, Egypt. President of the Egyptian Society of Inventors, Honorary President of SPIC-Egypt (The Society of Practitioners of Infection Control – Egypt), Co-Chief Editor of the Egyptian Journal of Lab. Medicine. Member of the Egyptian union of Writers, Published 5 Books and some 60 Medical Articles, Supervisors for 79 PhD theses and111 Master Degree theses.
Be the first to comment on "In Bible Vs Quran: Angels in the Hell?"