This set of exercises aimed at solving two problems – improving the activity of the digestive system and improve the ability to observe the sensations of the body.
These tasks are combined, because when dealing with bodily sensations (prana, etc.) is important to start with the stomach and creating a stable “dominant sensations,” that they subjectively, there have been more pronounced than in other parts of body.
1. In a seated position with a flat back many times as you exhale sharply reducing pelvic floor muscles. This surge voltage resembles the case when a person restrains a chuckle. Do not try to breathe heavily. Exhale very sharp, a portion of the air – small – as in a short laugh, and so on chihe inspiration muscles relax, think about the inspiration is not necessary, it is by itself on the relaxation of pelvic muscles after contraction. Everything happens very fast – about one breath per second. Reps 40-100.
2. First, if possible, running alternately through different nostrils. Then, through both at once. When alternating breathing is more intense stimulation of the mucosa and the brain. When breathing through both nostrils can be milked more intense contractions of pelvic muscles.
3. Then again, repeat the diaphragmatic breathing, associate in the attention the abdominal and pelvic area in one unit.
4. Purpose: cleaning the nasal passages, the tone stimulation of wakefulness, stimulation of blood circulation in the pelvis, which improves the setting of attention on the sensations in the region.
2. Agni-sara-kriya dhauti
1. Holds in the case of individual need. Because greatly increases the heating of the upper abdomen, look, do not overheat. With strong heating of the chest technique should be temporarily removed from the arsenal.
2. Exhale, make a triple lock. Involve the diaphragm deep under the ribs – relax. Repeat the maximum number of such motions, but do not hold the maximum length of delay – the next breath should be soft, with no shortness of breath. Rectus abdominis does not work – only the diaphragm.
3. More information about the technique, see here ,
4. At the end of diaphragmatic breathing again – you need to “delete” the heat from the upper abdomen in part from the navel and below.
3. Naula (abdominal wave)
1. Exhale, make a triple lock. Try not to shorten the distance between the ribs and pelvis, shoulders do not turn up. If possible, one delay of 9 reps from left to right – a short central fixation, the same right to left – the central fixation. On the next start in the opposite direction.
2. Objective: Stimulation of the gut – it improves peristalsis and nutrient absorption.
4. Diaphragmatic breathing in and out (optional)
1. On exhalation, curl, inhale-exhale fixation with breath back to the center, we carry out in another direction.
2. Scrolling from one tribe to another. And scroll down – exhaling, lift – inhale. Run the other way.
3. Objective: To gain settings on the sensations in his stomach.
4. When you run 30-40 movements to each side effectively stimulates motility of the gallbladder.
5. Aim: A strongly increases the “high” light (stimulation of the liver, pancreas, stomach, duodenum). Stretches the diaphragm.
6. Contraindications: Acute gastritis, duodenitis and more serious diseases of the stomach and duodenum, and acute pancreatitis. With increased acidity perform minimally. If you experience the technique of strong unpleasant burning to do some time (1-3 weeks), then perform this practice in a minimum volume.
You may be interested in reading Kapalbhati Pranayam and Kapalbhati Acidity Stomach. If you want read more Swami Ramdev Yoga
Be the first to comment on "Kapalbhati Yoga and Yoga Benefits"